6 - 7 yearsGrade Level:
1 - 2Paperback:
HarperCollins UK (January 1, 2005)Language:
English Product Dimensions:
25.8 x 0.1 x 18 inches
Join a young girl on the adventure of a lifetime as she swims with dolphins. Written in the first person, in acaptivatingly immediate style, readers will feel that they are there with the young swimmer as she fulfils her dream.
• Gold/Band 9 fiction books offer developing readers literary language and stories with distinctive characters.
• Text type - A non-fiction recount.
• A labelled diagram on pages 22 and 23 show the different parts of a dolphin, offering reinforcement.
• Curriculum links - Geography: Where in the world is Barnaby Bear?, Passport to the world.
• This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.