6 - 8 yearsGrade Level:
1 - 3Paperback:
HarperCollins UK (September 1, 2005)Language:
English Product Dimensions:
6.7 x 0.2 x 8.3 inches
An exhilarating ride with one of NewZealands foremost adventure photographers, AndyBelcher as he takes on the NewZealandTarga Rally against a variety of cars – from 1960s AustinHealeys and FordCortinas to the latestFerraris. Wonderful photography supports Andys recount of the trials and tribulations of this exciting event.
• White/Band 10 books have more complex sentences and figurative language.
• Text type - A non-fiction recount of an event.
• A photography rally map on pages 30 and 31 encourages discussion and provides lots of opportunities for further activities.
• Curriculum links - DT: Vehicles; Geography: Where in the world is Barnaby Bear?
• This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.