Reframing Discipline DVD: Real strategies for guiding Children's behavior
Inappropriate behavior in the classroom can be both challenging and frustrating. Reframing Discipline, a three-volume video training series, demonstrates proven, positive guidance techniques that help teachers guide children toward appropriate behaviors.
The practice videos offer exercises and simulate hands-on experiences to reinforce learning. Lively and engaging, these videos allow you to “sit in” on real-life classroom situations as experienced teachers share their strategies for managing some of the most typical guidance dilemmas that teachers face.
Volume 1: Doing the Groundwork
- models how to reframe behaviors step-by-step
- teaches how to turn conflicts into teaching situations
Volume 2: Connecting With Every Child
- demonstrates how to build strong relationships with every child
- teaches ways to change classroom behaviors and foster adult-child connections
Volume 3: Understanding Difficult Behavior
- teaches a way to examine context and underlying causes of misbehavior
- helps teachers break patterns of misbehavior by meeting children's needs
Includes: 3 DVDs (total run time of 150 minutes, subtitled), CD-ROM, Viewer’s & Facilitator’s Guides
Produced by Educational Productions.