The Music Handbook Level 1 builds on the skills the children learned at Beginners Level, while still supporting the teacher every step of the way.
• 30 clear, structured and sequenced lesson plans
• Builds on the work begun at Beginners level
• Includes five new rhymes and 14 new songs as well as lots of old favourites
• Introduces the children to pitch names, pitch handsigns, rhythm names and notation
• Resources section with songs, rhymes, actions and games
• Templates for puppets and rhythm activities
• The Handbook has 192 pages and includes seven CDs with all teaching and song tracks
• Suitable for children aged 5-8 who have completed Beginners level
The 7 CDs provided with Jolly Music contain teaching tracks, that are intended for children to imitate, rather than sing along with, and they are therefore sung simply and without accompaniment in order to provide the best model for the children.